Free Shipping / Domestic Freight Policy
Most PixVisual brand products include FREE destination delivery; however, we suggest you contact PixVisual or your PixVisual Dealer for a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States. Accessory only shipments or service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
PixVisual will designate the freight carrier based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. In the event a preferred carrier is requested, the dealer/customer will be responsible for paying an additional 5% freight surcharge at time of order.
REQUESTS FOR COD SHIPMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Items less than 150 lbs. will typically be shipped Fed Ex ground unless otherwise stipulated on the purchase order. Some items cannot be shipped via Fed Ex due to size, and weight and hazardous materials restrictions. Some items may also have additional hazardous-materials charges.
RURAL AREA TRANSPORTATION ZONES - SURCHARGE
FREE SHIPPING items located within a rural shipping area may be charged an incidental RURAL AREA DELIVERY surcharge. Rural Area Transportation Zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs. Contact PixVisual for a listing of Rural Area Transportation Zones. Generally, ZIP codes within a RURAL AREA DELIVERY Surcharge area are very rural and make up a small percentage of the US territory.
ACCESSORIAL CHARGES – FREIGHT SURCHARGES
Even though FREE SHIPPING does apply to most domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. All PixVisual domestic dealers will be responsible for paying accessorial charges relating to their orders. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to each domestic order. These surcharges may be added at the time of invoice or after the merchandise has been delivered.
• Lift Gate – If a large mulit-piece shipment is being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment and requires specialized lift gate service, a $135.00 fee will apply to the order.
• Residential Pick Up/Delivery – If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, a $40.00 fee will apply to the order. All orders void of a ship-to BUSINESS NAME will automatically be assumed to be residential delivery.
• Re-Delivery /Return Trip – A $75.00 charge will apply for each re-delivery.
• Pre-Delivery Phone Notification/Appointments – A $5.00 charge will apply for notifying consignees of delivery.
• Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
• Storage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason, or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
• Special Delivery Destinations / Limited Access – A minimum $75.00 charge will apply to all shipments consigned to delivery points with limited or high-security access such as: schools, farms, military bases, prisons, government buildings, resort properties, trade-shows or convention centers, etc.
• Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO
Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact your PixVisual dealer or contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
• PixVisual will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that consignee may incur related to:
• The renting or acquisition of equipment of any type necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's vehicle.
• Any charges related to delivery of items to residential areas with restrictions on carrier vehicle size or weight unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
• Any charges related to delivery of items via lift-gate unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged, consignees should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or damaged goods.
CONSIGNEES MUST NOTIFY FREIGHT CARRIER AT ONCE if any hidden loss or damage is discovered after receipt and request the carrier to make an inspection within 48 hours. If the carrier is unable to do so, prepare a signed statement to the effect that you have notified the carrier (on a specific date) and that the carrier has failed to comply with your request (name of person you talk to, date and time of the conversation). NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO COLLECT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE AFTER YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CARRIER A CLEAR RECEIPT. File your claim with the carrier promptly and support your claim with a cargo loss and damage claim form, copies of the bill of lading, freight bill, product invoice, photographs, and inspection claim given to you by inspector after inspection is done. Note that PixVisual willingness to assist in helping you process your claim does not make PixVisual responsible for collection of claims or replacement of lost or damaged materials.
MISSING OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS/PARTS
At its discretion, PixVisual will consider replacing any missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments at no charge provided consignee identifies and reports such items to the Customer Service Department within 30 days of date of receipt of order. Missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments will not be replaced if they are reported more than 30 days beyond the receipt of order.