For your convenience, PixVisual will accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. Your credit card is billed/credited at the time the order is placed, except in the cases noted under Mis-shipment, Returns for Defective Products, or Returns for Non-Defective Products. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with PixVisual. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and daytime telephone number which your credit card issuer has on file for you and the 3-digit security code. The 3-digit security code shown on the back of your credit card lets us know that you’re physically holding the card when you make a purchase online or over the phone. It's a layer of protection that we provide for our customers. You can find the 3-digit code on the back of your card, next to your signature. You may see other numerals there, but only the last three digits make up the security code, which is also sometimes referred to as the "CVV2 code. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. PixVisual reserves the right to accept or decline any order for any reason.
PixVisual collects a local county sales tax for delivery to all addresses within the state of California.
See our FREE SHIPPING POLICY for details. PixVisual uses UPS, FedEx, Yellow Freight (YRC) and Con-way Freight lines (CWX) for all orders placed within the continental United States. PixVisual does not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. All shipments are subject to stock availability.
Please double-check and confirm that you provided accurate shipping address and daytime phone number. If the shipper loses the package, due to customer entry error, then it becomes customer's responsibility to provide the accurate information to the shipper. If the shipper is at fault, and the problem is not resolved within 10 business days, PixVisual will ship a replacement product to you immediately. This policy only applies to products being shipped from PixVisual to the customer.
Missing Material Policy
PixVisual will supply materials missing from your product packages (for example, manuals, cards, cables, etc.) if you notify us within 30 days of receipt of order. Please call PixVisual at 1-805-876-0095, 8:00AM to 4:30PM PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays) for replacement materials. After 30 days of receipt of order, it will be your responsibility to purchase replacement materials by calling PixVisual Customer Service at 1-805-876-0095, 8:00AM to 4:30PM PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is submitted for processing, it cannot be cancelled. If you do not want any part of the order, you may choose one of the following options:
1. When the freight carrier attempts delivery of your order, do not accept the shipment, or write "Return to Sender" on the outside label. The shipping company will return your order to our warehouse and a refund for the item(s) ordered will be issued to your credit card account, plus any tax (if applicable). We cannot refund shipping charges unless we accidentally shipped you an incorrect or damaged item(s).
2. Return the item(s) as noted in "Returns Policy" below. Any items which have been installed or damaged will be accepted at our discretion and may be subject to a restocking fee.
Special orders may not be returned. Please refer to the following instructions before sending your original item back: No charge for restocking provided the returned items are in new condition. Shipping charges are not refundable unless they are due to our error.
The following terms apply:
1. You must return all items to us within 30 days of your purchase or order.
2. Any returned products must be in like new condition and must include any and all packaging material.
3. Packaging material cannot be torn or damaged in any way.
4. Manuals and or warranty cards must be un-used and unmarked.
5. You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
When we receive the returned merchandise in accordance with the above, we will issue a credit to your credit card or you may take a store credit towards any other items.
1. If your product(s) become(s) defective, or you wish to return or exchange your product(s), within the first thirty (30) days of your invoice date, you may return it for a refund, or an immediate replacement, subject to manufacturer restrictions. Before returning any item, please refer to and provide the following information when requesting a replacement: (refer to packing slip).
2. Order Number
3. Bill-to zip code
4. Bill-to phone number
5. Your daytime phone number
6. In order to return merchandise, you must call 1-805-876-0095, 8:00AM to 4:30PM PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within thirty days of your invoice date or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
7. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please be sure to physically inspect your PixVisual product(s) before opening any bundled software or other media device. For defective software or other media device, PixVisual authorizes same-item exchange only.
8. The RMA number is good for only one (1) purchase transaction and must match the product authorized for return.
9. All products (unless noted on PixVisual site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty.
10. You are responsible for shipping and insurance charges related to the return of the original product(s). In order to receive full credit, return your product after obtaining an RMA. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any missing items could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a 30% re-stocking fee for products returned in a damaged box, or returned in a non-original box.
11. All items being returned must be received in PixVisual warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.
12. PixVisual will ship a replacement or exchange product(s) upon receipt of the returned product(s). You might not need to offer a credit card number for this option. PixVisual will pay for the shipping charges necessary for you to return the defective product(s) within 30 days from purchase date.
PixVisual will refund or credit your charge card for the value of the product. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we do not pay for shipping on returns. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. PixVisual will not be responsible for any interest accrued, fees, etc., which may be charged to your credit card during the credit processing period.